Saturday, April 18, 2009

Welcome to From the Window..And welcome summer

Well, for the longest time, I have thought about creating a photo-blog and making a post a day, but I could never convince myself that I have the time, the patience, or the motivation to do it. This is hopefully the beginning of a successful experiment.

Spring is well underway, and as I am wrapping up this semester at American University, summer is on my mind. I thought it would be appropriate then to post a photo from last summer. All the kids in my neighborhood were out playing on the cul de sac on the 4th of July, and there was something about the tether-ball pole that added to the Americana of the scene. It truly felt like an American afternoon.

I promise my writing will get better, and hopefully so will my photography. By the way, all of my photos link directly to their respective flickr pages.

Tetherball

0 comments: