Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Sydney Opera House

Hello again. I'm sorry. Here's a picture.

I went to Australia for a little while and made my way to Sydney.  I took a couple pictures of the Opera House and then pretty much gave up because it is so difficult to take a unique picture of one of the most photographed buildings in the entire world.  I was talking about that with my friends as I was walking along the boardwalk when I turned and saw this reflection.  It was about as good as I was going to get.

Sydney Opera House

2 comments:

kelly at Local Foodie Fight said...

its so true.

even on my boat ride back, during an epically beautiful sunset, every shot felt just a tad cliche.

kudos for capturing something unique that tells a story instead of just showing a building.

Reid said...

Thanks! The best shots I had of it were ones with people.