Thursday, April 22, 2010

Saturday Night

She'll kill me if she sees I used this photo, but it was my favorite picture of the weekend.  While a bunch of my friends were over at my house for some beer pong, I decided that I needed to get everything on film. I didn't expect to really get anything good, just some photos of my friends to put up on Facebook. As it turned out, I got several fantastic shots, including this one of my friend taking a sip of her drink before it was her turn to throw.  There are so many elements that I just love about this photo. The plain curtain background, the vignette, the arm extended with the ping pong ball at the tip of her fingers, the cup covering her face, and just the overall sense that she had no idea I was taking a picture.  Without further ado,

Saturday Night 

0 comments: