Saturday, June 6, 2009

Midday Cairo Alley

Can't help it. I'm lazy. Sorry for being bad about posting.

Another example of a fake tilt-shift photograph. This was taken from a bridge on Ring Road in Cairo. It's a highway that almost circles the entire city. I say almost because the ring isn't closed. It has like a three mile gap or something, but that's not really all that important. What is kind of funny though is that while I was looking through some pictures that one of my friends studying in Cairo this spring took, and I noticed a picture of the same alley from the exact same spot. I emailed her my picture and her picture for comparison. She didn't realized that I hadn't just simply edited hers until I brought it up with her. Funny thing is that the picture is in a book I gave her before she left.

As a side note, I encourage you to click on this picture and then select the large view to get a closer look. It gives the effect a better feeling.

Back Alley Cairo

0 comments: